Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Digi-In Deep

I have started another online digital scrapbook class. It actually started last Monday while we were in DC so I have been frantically working to try and get caught up. I am caught up with the layouts but not the other material. I hope to be caught up by the end of the week. These are my latest layouts. I must admit they really take a long time but I have so much to learn. Photoshop is really an amazing program. The more I learn the more I realize I don't know very much.

5 comments:

Trevor said...

Very very cool! I want the font you wrote Mt. Vernon in. I've been looking for one like it for a long time. Where did you get it?

Grammy Rae said...

How do you sign up for these online classes? I just love the work you do with the pictures.

sherry said...

I am with Rae Anne I would love to know how you got into this. Beautiful.

Brian Berrett said...

Wow, nice job on the pics. They all look great.

Sherry said...

I thought I already posted on this. Well, I think they are all Beautiful!