Last year I really dreamed of a white Christmas and was totally jealous when Idaho had so much snow for Christmas. So this year I really really wanted a white Christmas. Well, I got my wish and so much more. I have spent many hours out snow blowing the drive ways. Yesterday I cleared the drive ways twice only to have it blow all back in and then some in the evening. Matt and his boys came and helped me dig out of our very drifted in drive way this morning. I guess we should be a little careful what we wish for. But I am not sorry. I love the snow and am planning on having a wonderful white Christmas with my wonderful family.

Me shoveling and Matt running the snow blower.

Matt burying Tucker and Ty in the snow drift.

Tucker and Ty enjoying the snow.

I think Matt it trying to help them dig into the snow not out of the snow.
1 comment:
oh how I wish my boys could play in the snow with their cousins! We miss being by family! We love you!
Post a Comment